Groups & Events
In addition to one-time events, parties and get-togethers there are ongoing courses and group activities that are tailored to needs of specific groups.
- Language courses (Turkish, German, English, Lubunyaca) facilitate communication and convergence.
- Our film nights focus on new and alternative productions about women, homosexuality, transsexuality and migration.
- The trans- and women’s nights create a space where trans people, women and lesbians of color can come together and exchange experiences, play games, watch movies or just hang out…
- In our youth theatre workshop youth get a chance to express themselves.
- There is a a tai chi course.
- We coordinate youth congresses with partner organizations in European countries.
- Game nights are a chance to get together and have fun—and once a year you can try your hand at the annual GLADT backgammon competition.
- Every month there is a Sunday brunch the day after the Gayhane party (usually the last Sunday of the month) where you might meet the person of your dreams…
- You can see GLADT at the LGB Street Festival, the alternative «Transgenial» Queer Pride celebrations and at the Friedrichshain Park Festival.